The MET Rivale Road Helmet is the lightest aero road helmet in its class. Combining aerodynamics and sleek Italian styling, the Rivale cycling helmet offers exceptional on-bike performance and value for money.
STREAMLINED AND COMPACT SHAPE MET helmet engineers have redefined the parameters of aerodynamic efficiency through uncountable hours spent in the wind tunnel and incorporating feedback from Team MTN Qhubeka/NTT. The aerodynamic and low-profile shape provides a saving of 3 watts at 50km/h on the bike which translates into 1 second time advantage compared to other aero road helmets. The Venturi effect allows for maximum air intake while having the lowest drag possible. Through air channels inside the helmet hot air is pulled to the rear exhaust vents providing a greater cooling effect. The Rivale is the new standard of aero./p>
PREMIUM METHODS OF DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION The Rivale cycling helmet's revolutionary construction is based on an innovative design approach that focuses on the key performance parameters of the helmet making it compact, lightweight, ventilated and superiorly aerodynamic.
- Outer shell construction: Integral in-mould
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner technology: In-mould EPS intelligent fusion
- Comfort: Anti-pinch buckle with Air Lite straps, 2016 air lite divider and Aerodynamic strap anchor design
- Retention system: Safe-t advanced, 360 degrees
- Padding: Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads.
- Be seen: Reflective rear stickers. Compatible with Safe-T Advanced USB rechargeable rear light (sold separately)