The compact Pulsar creates 25 lumens of light from it's COB LED.
- Overdrive - 25lm - 43.00hr
- High - 12lm - 68.00hr
- 100% FL - 25lm - 110.00hr
- 50% FL - 12lm - 150.00hr
- Strobe - 15lm - 115.00hr
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Quick release patented universal bracket
- 2 O rings 20-35mm & 35-52mm
- Side visibility
- Belt clip bracket
- 300 degrees total light angle
- 93 degrees spot angle
- 2 x AAA (alkaline batteries)
- RB-22 (universal bracket)
- 2 O-rings for mounting:
- RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters
- RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters)
- BK-21 (belt clip)
- RB-19 (rear rack mount bracket)
- RB- 21 (saddle rail bracket)
- RB-23 (helmet bracket)
- RB-27 (GoPro mount adapter)
- USB-RM-1200 (USB remote control 1200mm)
In 1996, we formed and launched our first bikelight in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving us to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Our belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explore mountains or cities in the dark. Inspiration is always leading us as a team of passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue innovative technology and development.
We continue our exploration for innovation and meticulously build our lights with attention to detail in every design. Every piece of our lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all of your ways are lit up by our lights.