It is vitally important that MET design products for our consumers that are innovative, inspiring and safe.The lightest ASTM certified full face helmet in the world.
The Parachute is the ideal helmet for Enduro racing: weighing in at just 700g, its lightweight and ventilation make it comfortable to wear on climbs and safe on descents. The chin guard has been stringently tested and passes the ASTM standard to provide the best level of safety in its class. The MET Parachute is equipped with Safe-T Advanced fit system providing the best weight and comfort ratio. The DUAL Gel pad does not absorb perspiration and offers a much longer life span than traditional foam pads.
- Outer Shell Construction: In-Mould, 'Monocoque' fixed chin guard
- Inner Shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Chin Strap Buckle: Double-D buckle
- Straps & Divider: Kevlar Straps. MX style straps
- Strap anchor: Embedded
- Fit System: Safe-T Advanced
- Visor: Adjustable visor 3 points attachment. Flexible injection material
- Comfort: Gel front pad and Coolmax anti-allergenic interior padding. Hand washable
- Accessories: Cheek pads in two thicknesses, goggles clip, removable onboard-camera support, helmet bag
- Certifications: ASTM 1952-2032, CE, AS/NZ, US