Featuring The MIPS-C2 Brain protection system, the Roam is able to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
The injection-moulded plastic visor may be flexible, but it won't act like a spring in event of a crash, or shake around during a ride. Offering three different positions and two side clips, the MET Roam is compatible with any goggles or glasses on the market.
The inner padding has an extended surface area thanks to links between the soft pads, providing stability without disturbing internal airflow.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Extended Head Coverage
- MIPS-C2 Brain Protection System
- Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360 degrees Head belt, Vertical and occipital adjustment
- Triple-setting, adjustable visor in flexible material
- Integrated goggle clip
- Hand washable Air Mesh stabilising pads
- Air Lite straps with anchors embedded into liner
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear decals
- 22 Vents with Internal Air Channeling
- Strap camera mount compatible