St Johns 105 22 STI
Built around the St Johns Reynolds 725 frameset, the bike uses Shimano’s 105 5800 2 x 11 speed components.
This is an ideal build for the rider who wants a classic looking bike with a workmanlike groupset.
The polished and anodised aluminium components blend superbly with the St Johns steel frameset to create a solid, modern bicycle with a vintage feel.
The frame is brazed and lugged with a 1" threaded headset and a 68mm BSA bottom bracket.
Triple butted Cr-mo forks.
Beautiful high gloss paint finish, half chrome forks and rear stays with panelled graphics and gold lug lining
- Frame - Reynolds 725, DB, lugged
- Fork - CB6 Cro-mo triple butted
- Handlebar - Genetic Heritage
- Stem - Genetic Hyoid
- Saddle - Passport Pilot
- Seatpost - Genetic Heritage
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105 5800
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105 5800
- STI Levers - Shimano 105 5800
- Crankset - Shimano 105 5800 50/34T
- Cassette - Shimano 105 5800 11-28T
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano 105 5800
- Brakes - Dia-Compe 610 Centre Pull
- Wheels - Halo Retro
- Tyres - Schwalbe Lugano 700x28