Using Shimano's new Tiagra 4703 10 speed triple groupset, the Darwin D Tour is a serious touring machine.
With 50/39/30 chainrings up front and an 11-34 cassette at the rear, it has a comprehensive range of ratios to cope with anything from flat roads to Alpine passes.
Avid BB7 disc brakes guarantee great stopping power in all conditions, while the Schwalbe Marathon Plus 700x38 tyres give you great comfort, grip and puncture resistance.
Wheels are strong but lightweight Halo Vapour 700c/29er, their off road pedigree guaranteeing miles of trouble free riding for even the most adventurous of cycle tourists.
- Frame - Tig Welded Reynolds 725 steel
- Fork - CroMoly steel
- Handlebar - Genetic Flare
- Stem - Gusset Staff
- Saddle - Gusset Black Jack
- Seatpost - Genetic Syngenic
- Front Derailleur - Shimanio Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimanio Tiagra Long cage
- STI Levers - Shimanio Tiagra
- Crankset - Shimano Tiagra 4703 50/39/30
- Cassette - Shimano HG50 11-34T 10spd
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes - TRP Spyre
- Wheels - Halo Vapour MT
- Tyres - Schwalbe Marathon Plus 700x35
- Colour - Brushed Galvanised or Flat Black