The DMR SLED is our new 27.5 160mm all-mountain ripper.
Angles which beg to descend and suspension that’s happy to climb.
Durability which gives confidence on the biggest of hucks with a weight that will allow the most epic of adventures.
The SLED captures the very essence of what Mountain biking is for us at DMR.
Put simply the SLED is our summary of MTB. It’s our tool for extracting fun out of every turn, speed from every feature, and laughter from every trail.
Specs and Features:
• Slack, Long and Low geometry available in 4 sizes
• Short 430mm Chainstays
• 160mm of Travel
• Custom Rock Shox Monarch RT3 Debonair Shock
• 6061 series Aluminium DMR custom tube set
• Integral welded front and rear triangles for maximum stiffness
• Virtual pivot delivered through our own ‘Orbit link’ suspension design. Developed with David Earle from Sotto design.
• Collet style main pivot hardware for maximum stiffness and durability
• All Ball bearing pivots
• Syntace X12 148mm Axle and Mech hanger
• Internal cable and hose routing
• Top guide included
• 73mm Threaded BSA BB
• Water bottle mount and Ride Saver Mount
• Clearance for tyres up to 2.4”
• Available in Metallic Black or InfraRed
• Decal sets available in a range of colours
• Fork: RockShox Pike
• Headset: FSA Tapered
• Stem: DMR Defy 35+ black
• Bar: DMR Wingbar 35 black
• Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic 125 30.9
• Grips / Tape: DMR Sect Black
• Saddle: DMR Stage Black
• Seat Clamp: DMR Sect Black
• Shifters / STI: Sram GX Eagle
• Rear Mech: Sram GX Eagle
• Chain: Sram X-Glide Eagle
• Cassette: Sram GX Eagle 12
• BB: Sram GXP
• Chainset / Crank: Sram GX Eagle 34T
• Front Brake: Sram Guide 180mm
• Rear Brake: Sram Guide 180mm
• Hinge clamp
• MMX clamp
• Rotors: 180mm 6 bolt
• Front Wheel: Zone 275
• Rear Wheel: Zone 275 XD
• Front tyre: WTB Convict 2.5 TCS Light High Grip
• Rear Tyre: WTB Trailboss 2.4 TCS Light Fast Rolling
• Tubes: WTB
• Rim Tape: included with Zone wheels
• Gear Cables: Clarkes
The DMR SLED frame carries a 2 year manufacturers warranty, against manufacturing faults and defects (paint and wear and tear items such as bearings/bushings are not covered under this guarantee).
Subject to change without notice and may not be exactly as shown. Please call 01403 711611 or email if you have any questions