As we adapt to the new normal you may find yourself searching for alternative means of transport.
The Atlow is a bicycle in its simplest form. With its slender steel tubes, lightweight 28h wheels and single speed drivetrain, it is a practical, functional bike designed to provide hassle free cycling.
Whether it is riding to work or cruising to the coffee shop, the Atlow is enjoyable, inspiring and stylish.
- Slender steel frame, driven by a simple single speed drive train, rolling on low flange 28 hole wheels and stopped by duel pivot caliper brakes.
- It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. A burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions paired with a slick tread design that provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle with impeccable style.
- Lightweight alloy handlebar and stem providing stiff steering, maximum handling, yet narrow enough to filter through traffic.
- Ergo saddle with lifted tail for comfort and dropped sides for support when riding fixed wheel.
- Low flange 28H track hubs with flip flop rear hub fitted with a 16T freewheel and 16T fixed cog.
More Information Brands Forme Colour Black Series Atlow Frame Hi Tensile Steel Cable Routing External Fork Hi Tensile Steel Number of Gears 1 Crankset ProWheel 44T 165mm Cassette/Freewheel 16T Freewheel / 16T Fixed Sprocket Chain KMC Rust Buster Bottom Bracket Square taper Cartridge Bearing Brakes Dual Pivot Caliper (Front and Rear) Handlebars Forme Alloy 620mm x 31.8mm Bar Tape/Grips Comfort Rubber 135mm Stem Forme Alloy 31.8mm x 90mm Headset External Cage Bearing Saddle Forme Fixie Comfort Seat Post Forme Alloy 25.4mm Pedals Black Nylon Platform Wheel Size 700c Wheelset Forme Alloy 700c 28H Double Wall Rims With Low Flange Track Hubs Tyres WTB Thick Slicks 700 x 28c Weight 22 Colour Black Gender Unisex Frame Material Steel