Using the Halo Spin Master 6D Road Disc hubs these Aluminium rim disc brake compatible wheelsets allow a performance upgrade to almost any road bike at a bargain price.
These ultra-modern clincher wheels offer a "future proof" option for those who are thinking of going to Disc brakes one day, but who may not be quite ready to make the leap just yet.
With their CNC brakewall rims, these wheels can be run on caliper brakes or IS Discs - keeping all the options open.
Built using our 6D Road Disc Hubs these wheels will fit QR frames with either a 130mm or 135mm OLD, using standard 130mm road cranksets with a chainline of around 45mm.
An optional adaptor HUHARDRBA5 is available to allow SRAM and other cranks using the wider MTB spaced 135mm chainline of 47.5mm
Note: Colour on brake surface will wear with brake pad contact.
- Rims38mm deep Aero section, Smooth sleeved joint system.
- HubsSealed bearing with CNC 24H straight pull flanges
- Freehub30 click, reversed 6-pawl with twin tips (12 point simultaneous engagement)
- Freehub Body7075 alloy with new Shimano 11spd, or Campy 11spd spline
- NipplesCNC 7075 alloy - red anodised, exposed (traditional) type
- ColourStealth Black all over anodised with Black laser graphics