DeMarcus Paul Signature Frame
We’re proud to introduce DeMarcus Paul’s first signature frame, the War Horse.
DeMarcus was very specific in what he wanted in his frame specs; 13” slammed chainstay (13.25” center to center), 75.25º head tube, 9.25” stand over, and CNC’d VLM logo on the hour glass head tube.
The War Horse also features Volume’s proven investment casted 7 mm dropouts with built-in chain adjusters.
Also features full 4130 CRMO heat treated tubing, double butted front triangle with both top and bottom gussets for added strength, removable brake mounts, and S chainstays for bigger tire clearance.
- Top Tube: 20.8″ & 21″
- Chainstay: 13″-13.5″ (13.25″ center to center)
- BB height: 11.7″
- Seat Tube height: 9.25″
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Seat Post: 25.4mm
- Headtube: Integrated (45°X45° Campy Spec)
- Brake Mounts: Removable Seatstay Mounts
- Dropouts: Heat Treated, 7mm thick Investment casted. Now clears hub guards and pegs of all sizes.
- Gyro Tabs: Thread-On
- Weight: 2326g - 5 lbs 2 oz (20.75″)