Which World cup DH rider epitomises flat pedal riding better than Brendog?
We developed the DMR Vault pedal design with Brendog's testing and input, in 2010. Now we’ve decided to give him his own stealth colourway to say thanks. We also included spare moto pins, perfect for more aggressive riding and capable of WC level Downhill racing.
‘Big, Flat, Light, Strong…Matte black. Perfect for controlled chaos.’ BRENDAN FAIRCLOUGH
• LARGE – 105mm*115mm
• LIGHT – 400g per pair
• SLIM – 17mm concave foot bed
• TOUGH – Extruded 6061 Aluminium and 4140 Cro-mo Steel axles (9/16?)
• TUNEABLE – 11 pins per pedal. Flip the pins to fine-tune the grip,
• SERVICEABLE – High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
*Aggressive ‘moto’ pins also included
• Extruded 6061 Aluminium body
• 4140 CroMo Steel axles (9/16")