LOCAL BIKE DELIVERY HANDOVER ONLY.
Boasting top features and a sophisticated colourway, the Pop 20 is ready for adventures, whether around the park, the city or on the way to school. The Pop 20 pairs bold colours with black tanwall tyres.
Aluminium frame; for your child?s first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- Internal cables; hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents and helps to create a clean simplified design
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight
- Aluminium V-brakes; fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; can be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lo-rise handlebars; based on market research parents of older children preferred handlebars with a lower rise that would give an improved riding position but, still allow their children to be more aware of their surroundings
- Narrow 1.5 tyres with puncture protection and a modern style tread pattern suitable for riding on all surfaces, cleverly coloured for fun
- Aluminium doublewall rims with CNC sides; provide extra strength and an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Full Shimano transmission; offering 6spd gears, based on historical data a simple low number of gears is all that your child needs for the style of riding these bikes have been designed for - pavement, roads, grass tracks and simple trails. We fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur?s and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child?s experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters. Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear <
- Rear derailleur protector; prevents damage to the high level of Shimano gears if the bike is dropped to the ground
- Junior non-slip pedals; fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Double chain guard; protects your child's fingers from the sharp edges of the chain
- Rear mudguard; an essential piece of kit designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the rear tyre
- Graphics applied under a clear coat; by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer they will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips, cables, tyres; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design.